Every year there are different trends that buyers will be looking for in your home…see how your kitchen stacks up against our list of the top 5:
- Tucked away appliances – keep the kitchen looking clean with all your appliances tucked away and out of sight.
- Lights, lights, lights – add highlights under your cabinets or along the island with creative lighting making it feel more warm and welcoming
- Supersized Island – according to HomeThangs.com “2013 kitchen design trends are moving away from dining rooms and toward eating, drinking, and interacting in the kitchen itself, and a large kitchen island complete with bar stools is the perfect way to make this happen,”.
- Decorative range hoods – with trends moving away from the standard stainless hoods get creative with copper or even a chandelier over that supersized island.
- Glass backsplashes – This one is easy to clean and growing rapid in popularity, they’re reflective and add that polished look to a kitchen. Go the extra mile and get a classic glass mosaic tile sheet to add that extra touch of style to your kitchen
How did you do? Well then you may just have some room to grow and make your kitchen one that your buyers will love!
Want more trends? Check out: http://styledstagedsold.blogs.realtor.org/2013/01/07/8-kitchen-trends-to-watch-in-2013/